In the Head Rogue's head

My mind is full of nonsense. "Mind fluff" I like to call it. It's mostly pointless, meaningless jibber-jabber but, oddly enough, I find it entertaining. This blog is a place for me to display the fruits of my mental fluffiness. It'll mostly be doodles and unfinished drawings with a few completed ones thrown in (or at least a link to the finished work). Occasionally I'll write a few things to flesh out the characters represented in the drawings, or to give a feel for the worlds they inhabit. As the content warning page should have warned you, there will be adult content. Definitely nudity (possibly graphic), profanity, mild, cartoon violence(possibly not so mild), and humourous adult situations. If these things aren't your thing, you've been warned, so don't complain. If they are your thing, then be welcome. Sit back, relax and (hopefully) enjoy.

TEM

Head Rogue

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Anthro and otherwise

The majority of my doodles consist of nameless individuals coping with any number of odd situations. Whether anthro or human, elflike or ethereal, they're not to be taken seriously, ever (there ain't no hidden meanings in my toons). And many times it'll be you who finishes the thought in your head. Depending on your mindset the results could be quit different.


Take the l'il mousie here. What do you think she's talking about?







Then of course there's fan arts. This here be a simple little doodle of a gal known in some parts as Poison Ivy.













And, this is what I call a Zelf. Zelfs are elfin but with a tail. There is a possibility they may inhabit a forested region relatively close to Alice's farm (see previous post if you don't already know who Alice is).